Tuesday 12 July 2016

I despise you!

I hate your height that makes my head lift up.
I hate the way you walk
like you are some gangsters that I have seen anywhere
I hate it when you start a fight
Your smug look when you are right.
I hate your tight lipped smile
Your teeth you hide all the while
I hate it when you cross your arms
I hate the feel of your hands.
Its rough texture like a sand.
I hate to see your creamy skin
That much more flawless than mine.
I hate your weird brown eyes
The way you try to look so nice
I hate it when you cut your hair
That sometimes, you just don't care
I hate it when I hear your sweet voice
That I cannot decide if its a music or a noise.
I hate to hear your corny jokes
But it make me laughs though
I hate when I see you sad\
It makes me guilty and bad
I hate it when you act so cute
It makes me speechless and mute
I hate the way you dance cause you look so hot
I hate the way you make me sigh
And I hate it when you're so tense
That between you and me, there's a white tall fence
Don't you get it? I hate you
I hate you so much It breaks me in two
I hate everything you did . and everything you do
I HATE ALL THE THINGS THAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment